Monday, May 12, 2008

13 Term Paper Countdown for Dr. Weisenheimer’s Class.

Please check the following to explain why you don’t have your term project today.*

1. ______ I need more time to complete my project.

2. ______The computer or the printer died.

3. ______The diskette that had the report was stolen, destroyed or mislaid.

4. ______ I left the report at home.

5. ______ I left the report at the office.

6. ______ I haven’t had time to do the project.

7. ______ I need time to download somebody’s research paper from the House of Cheat.

8. ______ I have had a family emergency.

9.______ I have had a death in the family.

10. _____ I have a medical emergency.

11._____ I spilled coffee all over my work.

12. _____Some other excuse --


*Guess what, you will still lose 10 points on your term project. If a completed term project is not handed in at our last class session, May 2, between 9:30 AM and 10 AM, you will lose 20 points on your term project. You can hand in your term project between 12:45 PM and 1 PM on Thursday, May 8 in front of room 204 where I will be. After that an uncompleted term project will receive the grade of zero and be computed in your class average accordingly.

No comments: