Thursday, May 22, 2008
30 Cheating on Tests
I know cheating takes place. I now that I do my best to discourage it. Nevertheless, cheating goes on. The few cheaters I have caught have really been very stupid and obvious. I have gone on to YouTube and search the Internet to find the latest scams on cheating. I make sure that the examination paper I give out I get back with no pre-written essays in them. You should have multiple choice questions in different sequences to have more than one test. You should sit the students far apart. The smarter ones you sit in the back so that the cheater will have less of an opportunity glancing at another student’s paper. You should go the student when they raise their hand when they have a question. All electronic devices including watches are banned because you can communicate or conceal stuff. You may have to check pens or mechanical pencils to see if paper is concealed. You can’t have students have plastic containers because they can substitute the labels. I have attended only one college where a proctor was provided to escort a student to the bathroom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment