Thursday, May 1, 2008
1 Dedication
This blog is dedicated to invincible ignorant, lazy, stupid students who are convinced that they have aced learning but are simply cheating themselves. I knew a high student who graduated with very low reading levels. I was part of the gentle conspiracy that graduated him because he was a very nice guy. I ran him into him at a school event where he said he had only cheated himself because he had no skills to get a good job. Unfortunately, there are far too many students who never realize this. They live in a world where they feel they are entitled to the good things in life without really earning them. Society pays the price as their incompetence impedes progress. Administrators and educators live in a dream world where everybody is learning but in reality ignorance is simply shared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment